2. The middle-intelligence employer hires middle-intelligence employees.
3. The high-intelligence employer hires employees more intelligent than himself and that is why Carnegie’s tombstone reads, “Here lies a man who knew how to enlist the service of better men than himself.”
4. The most intelligent employer is the one who is so intelligent that he manages to run his business using low-intelligence employees.
5. The most intelligent employer is of low intelligence (follows from statements 4 and 1).
6. All employers are of low intelligence (follows from statement 5).
7. The curse of the person of high intelligence is to stay unemployed as there is no one to hire him (follows from statements 6 and 1).